Imagine how wonderful it would feel to sunbath in your home during the dead of winter. You could relax by reading, doing yoga, visiting with friends or simply lounging in the sunshine, without leaving home. Not only would this help combat seasonal depression, but the warm sun on your skin will automatically heat your home for free.
Imagine wearing whatever you want without feeling cold, uncomfortable drafts.
Imagine paying yourself, rather than a utility company each month.
Imagine staying cool during the hot summer without being blasted by an expensive and noisy air conditioner.
Imagine freeing yourself from your dependence on an unsustainable system.
Imagine helping your friends free themselves as well.
Imagine accomplishing all of this while saving money and living in a healthier, more valuable home.
[sharebox4 sharetext=”Tell friends”] [/sharebox4]
In My FREE Report you will learn how to:
- Cost-effectively get off the grid – or at least reduce your dependence on it
- Lower your monthly bills
- Ensure a healthy indoor environment
- Ensure that noisy traffic and barking pets don’t affect the tranquility of your home
- Slash your heating bill by up to 70% and your cooling bill significantly
- Automatically keep your home cool in the summer for free while providing a great source of lighting in your home year round
- Lower construction costs to achieve up to 90% greater energy efficiency than a standard home built to code for approximately the same price or marginally more
- Save money on a continual basis while increasing the value of your most expensive personal asset
- Think of your home as an investment that provides you with a GUARANTEED PAYBACK. This is yours for simply reading this report.
- Produce your own power and be free of your dependence on increasingly expensive fossil fuels when the time is right for you… after reading the report you will also understand why that day is coming much sooner than most people realize.
- Reduce our municipal taxes, encourage a healthy local economy and create a long term sustainable society
- And many more techniques that will make your new home much healthier and comfortable while also sheltering you and protecting your family from the inevitable energy price increases that will occur in the coming years. This will keep money in your pocket and will be a source of insurance for you if a power outage or ice storm were to happen in the dead of winter.
What exactly is a Future Proof Home?
For New Homes…
If you are building a new home, this is one of the biggest decisions and investments you will ever make, so make your home a future proof home. Think about the fact that you will be spending several hundred thousand dollars.
I’ll wait a second while you ponder that…….OK……
Your new home can either be a monthly expense… OR it can be an asset that pays you back. If you go about building without understanding the information that I want to GIVE YOU, then I’m sorry to say that you are making a mistake.
You have the opportunity to build your home in a way so that you don’t have to worry about energy prices increasing or how an emergency would affect your home during winter.
In the process you are more comfortable while building equity in your home rather than paying increasingly more to utility companies. This protects your investment, your family and the environment while creating a more valuable asset that benefits you directly.
For Existing Homes…
If you already have a home, you are probably reading this because you are considering renovations. Maybe your bills are higher than you’d like or perhaps your home is uncomfortable, cold or drafty. Whatever the case, you are looking at spending hundreds or a several thousand dollars.
The bad news is that it is more expensive and difficult to renovate your way into a future proof home than to built it right from the start.
The good news is that the information I have compiled can help you as well. It is designed to help you take steps to save on your bills. You’ll also mitigate the impact that a change in the economy or the price of fuel would make in your life.
With the threat of climate change affecting everything that we depend on, doesn’t it make sense to reduce your dependence on the system and reduce your ongoing monthly costs while making the improvements you were planning anyway?
Why You MUST Read This Before Your Build Your Next Home
My name is Shane Wolffe and I work as a professional engineer with “Green Buildings” in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – a city with one of the harshest climates that people live in. I am LEED accredited, trained by the Passive House institute, a Certified Energy Auditor and a certified Thermographer. I’ve been fortunate enough to work with and learn from the best companies and minds involved with energy efficiency and green building.
To cost effectively help the environment and protect yourself while saving money on your bills every month, it involves much more than simply implementing solar, wind or geothermal.
Though the principles that can help you build to live more sustainably – or even off the grid – are quite simple, they are intimidating and too technical for most people.
I feel that this should not be an excuse for continuing down the path of environmental degradation and economic dependence that we are all contributing to. This is why I have created this website and wrote THE book to make the principles of saving energy and building green simple and accessible to everyday folks like you.
You could pay a consultant like me over $125 per hour to learn the simple principles discussed in this report, but I believe that this information is too important for the future of our society to remain a mystery, which is why I am offering it to you for FREE.
No More Excuses
If you are building a home, you want to improve your current home, or you care about the environment and want to learn how you can reduce your bills and do your part to reduce your environmental impact without sacrificing your lifestyle; then this report was written specifically for you.
Get it now by leaving your name and email address in the form on the top of this page. When you sign up, I’ll also send you some short videos to help you to begin saving money and improving your comfort right away.
If you are a contractor….
….and you want to build a more healthy, sustainable home for your customers, then you owe it to yourself and to your customers to understand this information. I wrote it in a simplified manner for home owners, but it’s up to professionals like you to know and apply these simple principles. Once you read it, you will realize that currently most of these principles are not taught in trade schools.
Get the report risk free by joining the FutureProofMyBuilding.com mailing list. Simply fill in your name and email address using the form on this page.
If you don’t want to receive updates from me, then you can unsubscribe at any time and keep the report as my gift to you. I simply want you to understand this important information so that you can help yourself and the people you care about. You have nothing to loose.