Thank you for joining my mailing list! I sincerely hope that you enjoy and find great benefit from reading my book. I will be periodically keeping in touch with you to help you build greener and connect you to opportunities to Future Proof™ your home and our society. In the interest of being greener, you should note that the free portion of my book is only viewable on an electronic device that is capable of reading PDF files such as a computer, tablet or smart phone. The PDF document does not have printing enabled in order to save trees and because it took a great deal of effort to create it.
If you aren’t into reading eBooks then you can order a print version of the book.
You know it took me many years of reading, studying, and helping customers by implementing the principles of Building Science, HVAC, and LEED in order to write this book. Once you read it you will understand that it is more than simply a guide to building green, it is a guide as to why we MUST build green and Future Proof™ our buildings as a first step in order to improve our society for our children and reduce our dependence on fossil fuels.
While you will learn a great deal from the free portion of my ebook, you won’t have all the details without reading the full book. In the full version you will:
- Learn about the different wall systems that are accepted in virtually all municipalities and about the pros and cons associated with each system. The information in this section alone took me several weeks to research and compile. The knowledge within this section will help you to make a more informed decision when planning your new home or deciding how to incorporate higher efficiency into your existing home.
- Learn about the R Values of common building materials to help you decide important factors such as cost vs. price vs. space requirements vs. R Value and other important considerations.
- Understand how to save up to 40% of your heating bill, while also greatly reducing your cooling bill by creatively designing your home. The technique to accomplish this is simple to implement and understand. When understood, putting this technique into practice can cost you absolutely nothing yet properly implementing it gives you a heightened level of energy security even on the coldest of winter days.
- Learn tips about how to cost effectively plan and use windows in order to obtain maximum energy efficiency for your home.
- Understand some simple architectural considerations that will help you to save energy and improve the comfort within your home.
- Understand the importance of ventilation and what levels should be implemented in order to have a comfortable and healthy home.
- Learn about the technology that will allow you to save energy while effectively ventilating your home in a cold climate.
- Learn how to store the suns heat within your home in a cost effective and environmentally friendly manner in order to reduce your energy dependence.
- Learn how to keep your home cool without the need for air conditioning in the summer.
- Be introduced to an effortless and eco friendly method of reusing heat from your shower
- Understand the technology that once implemented will allow you to more cost effectively install photovoltaic panels on your home
- Understand how a Smart Grid will allow you to potentially become your own power company and help to integrate renewable energy technologies onto the existing grid.
- Understand how to Future Proof™ your home while it is being constructed so that you can afford photo voltaic panels on your roof in the near future when the time is right for you
- And much more….
As part of my efforts to save trees and welcome you to the future, if you ACT NOW you can get the full book on Kindle here for only $17.97:
If you don’t read books on Kindle, other electronic versions of the book for devices such as Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, Palm Doc, online reading, pdf and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions can be purchased by clicking here:
Or feel the book in your hands and order it in paperback.
Here are some reviews from people who have read the full version:
I would highly recommend this book as an excellent teaching aid for customers of, Home Builders, Air Conditioning / Heating Contractors, and Architects.”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1_arial author=”Ernest Meili”]“…thoughtful and thorough look at options that home builders and ordinary home builders can take into consideration when building new, and modifying existing, homes is both helpful and enlightening. It is remarkable how simple and at times obvious some of the changes in thinking required can be while making such a huge difference on our unsustainable use of energy can be. Keep up the good work!”[/testimonial1_arial]
No thanks. I don’t want to take advantage of all of the research and time it took to simplify the principles of building science. I’m content with a basic understanding and I simply want the free version: