Thank you for joining my mailing list! You have made a wise decision for yourself and for the future of our planet. I sincerely hope that you enjoy and receive great benefit from our newsletter, products and services.
I’m so happy that you want to learn about Future Proofing that I’m going to make you a special one time offer. Right now you can purchase the kindle version of my book “How to Future Proof Your Home: A Guide to Building with Energy Intelligence in Cold Climates” for 60% off the retail price!!! That’s a savings of $15 off the $25 retail price!! Click the image of my book below to get this special one time discount on the KINDLE VERSION RIGHT NOW.
Simply enter the promo code PASSIVEBUILDING and click “apply”.
If you aren’t interested in this great offer that’s completely fine. I will be periodically keeping in touch with you to educate you – and hopefully your friends too. I want to help you build greener and connect you to opportunities to Future Proof™ your home and our society.
In the interest of being greener, you should note that the free report is only viewable on an electronic device that is capable of reading PDF files such as a computer, tablet or smart phone. The PDF document does not have printing enabled in order to save trees.
You know it took me many years of helping customers, reading, and studying the principles of Building Science, HVAC, Thermography and LEED in order to write this book.
Once you read it you will understand that it is more than a guide to building green, it is a guide as to why we are foolish if we don’t build green and Future Proof™ our buildings.
If you are building a new home you have a unique opportunity to save money, improve your comfort, protect your family and what is probably your biggest investment. In doing so you can improve your health and our economy while reducing your dependence on fossil fuels.
I know this sounds like a big promise, but really it is possible. I’m going to guide you and show you how and why.
You will learn a great deal from the free report but you won’t have a complete understanding without reading the full book. In the full book/ebook version you will:
- Learn about the different wall systems that are accepted in virtually all municipalities and about the pros and cons associated with each system. The information in this section alone took me several weeks to research and compile. The knowledge within this section will help you to make a more informed decision when planning your new home or deciding how to incorporate higher efficiency into your existing home.
- Discover how your home can be more comfortable, cost you less money and help the environment. “How to Future Proof your Home” will show you how to be warm and cozy all winter long and cool in the summer while having lower utility bills, greater comfort and better energy security. As a bonus you won’t have to hear barking dogs, traffic outside, or your rowdy neighbors.
- Learn about the R Values of common building materials to help you decide important factors such as cost vs. price vs. space requirements vs. performance
- Understand how to save 40% or more on your heating bill (depending where you live), while also greatly reducing your cooling bill by designing your home intelligently. The technique to accomplish this is simple to implement and understand. It’s so simple in fact, it was utilized widely thousands of years ago before fossil fuel powered our society. When understood, putting this technique into practice can cost you absolutely nothing yet properly implementing it gives you a heightened level of energy security even on the coldest of winter days while also lowering your need for AC.
- Learn tips about how to cost effectively plan and use windows in order to obtain maximum energy efficiency for your home.
- Understand some simple architectural considerations that will help you to save energy and improve the comfort within your home.
- Understand the importance of ventilation and what levels should be implemented in order to have a comfortable and healthy home. Air is where we get our energy and life. In many homes air is not of high quality, but it can be in your home.
- Learn about the technology that will allow you to save energy while effectively ventilating your home in a cold climate.
- Learn how to store the suns heat within your home in a cost effective and environmentally friendly manner in order to reduce your energy dependence.
- Learn how to keep your home cool without the need for air conditioning in the summer.
- Be introduced to an effortless and eco-friendly method of reusing heat from your shower
- Understand the technology that once implemented will allow you to more cost effectively install photovoltaic panels on your home
- Understand how you can potentially become your own power company and help to integrate renewable energy technologies into the grid.
- Understand how to Future Proof™ your home while it is being constructed so that you can afford photo voltaic panels on your roof in the near future when the time is right for you
- And much more….
ACT NOW you can get the full ebook by clicking the image below. Get it right now for only $10 by entering the promo code PASSIVEBUILDING!
Here are some reviews from people who have read the book:
[testimonial1 author=” Jeffery Smith – Author: The 10 Day Turnaround, Stress-Free Success, The Code Of The Trader, and The 2X+1 Freedom Manifesto “]“5.0 out of 5 stars Will pay for itself hundreds of times over,
Shane does a superb job of explaining the topics in his book.
This is one of those books that is not a cost, but rather is an investment – and an investment that will have a huge return as the knowledge gained from this book will pay for itself hundreds of times over.
Well worth reading!”[/testimonial1]
I would highly recommend this book as an excellent teaching aid for customers of, Home Builders, Air Conditioning / Heating Contractors, and Architects.”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1_arial author=”Ernest Meili”]“…thoughtful and thorough look at options that home builders and ordinary home builders can take into consideration when building new, and modifying existing, homes is both helpful and enlightening. It is remarkable how simple and at times obvious some of the changes in thinking required can be while making such a huge difference on our unsustainable use of energy can be. Keep up the good work!”[/testimonial1_arial]
Remember, your home can either be a monthly expense or an investment!
No thanks. I don’t want to take advantage of this amazing offer, time and research it took to simplify the principles of building science. I’m content with a basic understanding and I only want the free report.